- 160x1,8x20mm Track Saws Blade 28 Tooth Universal Wood
- 6.29 in (160 mm) Diameter, 0.070 in (1.8mm) kerf; 4/5" (20mm) arbor; 15° chip angle with 10° relief angle
- Replacement for Festool 205560 205551 saw blade
- Compatible with Festool TS 55 F, TSC 55 K, HK 55 and HKC 55
- Important Note: Not compatible with Festool TSC 55 models manufactured before 2021, TS 55 EQ, or TS 55 REQ track saws.
- The all-rounder for working with all types of wood and wood materials, as well as building panels and soft plastics.
- Universal Saw blade design is excellent for machining solid wood cross cuts, blockboard, plywood, multiplex/multilayered wood, raw chipboard, MDF (medium-density fiberboard) and HDF (high-density fiberboard).
- Thin kerf for less resistance and less waste
- FOXBC track saw blades feature precision teeth made from fine grain carbide, durability and precision under the toughest conditions to keep your saw cutting cleanly for the best results.
Durability and precision under the toughest conditions. Adapted to the application and material. Made from high quality steel with saw teeth made from fine grain carbide. After all, you can only achieve a perfect cut when the saw blade is as good as the machine.
- The all-rounder for all types of wood material
- Saw teeth made of high-quality metal – for optimum saw progress and perfect cuts
- Cutting angle and tooth shape are adapted to the application and machine
- For all wooden materials, building panels – medium cut
Perfect cutting quality:
The tooth geometry of the saw blades, which are optimally adapted to the machine, enable a high cutting performance and quality – for efficient work.
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The reduced cutting width of the saw blade geometry allows users to work faster and for longer. The saw teeth made of high-quality carbide result in a considerably longer service life, while maintaining a consistent cutting quality.
Systems get it done
Low wear and long service life thanks to optimally designed system components:
Perfect interaction between the saw blades and for Festool TSC 55 K plunge-cut saw, as well as the HK 55 and HKC 55 portable circular saws.
Universal design for machining solid wood cross cuts, blockboard, plywood, multiplex/multilayered wood, raw chipboard, MDF (medium-density fibreboard) and HDF (high-density fibreboard)
It is the ideal solution for precise, efficient work when used together Compatible with Festool TSC 55 K plunge-cut saw, as well as with the HK 55 and HKC 55 – for precise, efficient work
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
CA PROP 65 WARNING
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using blades, bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing blades or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. FOXBC Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification
of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of FOXBC products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: FOXBC products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a ubstance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!