urethane band saw tires are a popular choice for most applications because they’re easy to install and require no glue or adhesive. The tires are made proudly in the USA and offer exceptional strength, flexibility, and durability for reduced operating costs and downtime. Our urethane tires come in 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, and 20″ sizes.
- Long Life: These Band Saw Tires are superior to factory tires, or replacement rubber or plastic tires. The value 2 pack provides excellent value and quality.
- Won't Dry Out: Urethane doesn't dry out when compared to plastic or rubber tires. This increases their efficiency and life expectancy.
No Adhesive Needed, Easy to install & remove with no need for adhesive. The tires stretch to fit the wheel tightly.
Our urethane tires usually are used with portable band saws. These tires generally work with most models of band saws from major manufacturers such as Craftsman, Grizzly, Skil, Delta, Powertec, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Powermatic, DeWalt, Makita, and others.
- Generally fit band saw wheels within half inch range of tire diameter
- Urethane has increased abrasion resistance and does not dry rot
- Comes with installation guide
- Works with most models of band saws that require urethane tires
- Snug fit eliminates need for adhesive
- Uniform width
- Outstanding performance and consistent wear
|10, 12″, and 14″||7/8″|
|16″, 18″, 20″||
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.