12-1/2-Inch Heat Treated M2 Laminated HSS Inch Knives for DeWalt DW734 Benchtop Planer, Replace DW7342 – 2 Sets | 6 Blades
- INCLUDES: (6) Replacement 12-1/2-Inch Planer Blades for DeWalt DW734
- COMPATIBILITY: For use with the DW734 thickness planer
- FEATURES: Reversible steel blades with sharp precision dual cutting edges and machined locator holes for proper alignment
- FUNCTION: New, high quality blades that can serve as an extra set of planer knives for your 12-1/2-Inch planer woodworking power tools
- QUALITY BUILD: Premium M2 laminated high speed steel (HSS) cutting tools designed for fast, smooth planing with long term durability"
The three blades are double edged and are ground with both a primary bevel and a secondary bevel close to the edge. The primary angle is 45 degrees with a secondary relief angle of 40 degrees. These blades are razor sharp and ready to go.
Another note for those changing the blades: Pay attention to the direction that you are supposed to rotate the cutter head when doing your blade change!!!! Rotate it toward you if you are standing on the switch side of the machine. If you rotate it in the wrong direction you can end up eventually backing the motor pulley off of the shaft which will cause you some serious issues. So if you are having premature blade wear you may want to look at the health of the rest of your planer parts, specifically the motor bearings.
FOXBC DeWalt DW734 Planers Knives are made of premium High Speed Steel (HSS) with performance that meets or exceeds OEM product. The manufacturing process started with premium HSS material, followed by strictly professional machining and quality control that ensure extreme sharpness, precision, balancing, and tight tolerance in every piece of " HSS Knife" product. The final Heat Treatment enhances the hardness and durability. " High Speed Steel (HSS) Knives" stay sharp and last longer than conventional product.
We guarantee that DeWalt Planer Blades meet or exceed OEM quality and industrial standard.