FOXBC 15mm Carbide Inserts 4"R Indexable for All Byrd Shelix Planer Cutterhead, Replacement for Byrd KN400, 10 Pack
- 15x15x2.5mm 4" R (R100) carbide insert compatible with all Byrd Tool SHELIX Planer Cutterhead
- Replacement for Byrd KN400
- These replacement carbide inserts are specifically designed to for fit all DeWalt, Delta, Shop Fox, JET and Powermatic jointers and planers that utilize for the Byrd Shelix cutterhead.
- Indexable solid carbide inserts measures 15 x 15 x 2.5mm 4-edge radius 100mm. 4 cutting edges
- When replacing or rotating inserts, the seat should be as clean as possible. This will prevent breakage of inserts and ensure proper insert alignment. To properly align the insert, press the insert away from the seat while tightening to approximately 55 inch pounds torque. This allows the countersink in the tip and the taper of the head on the flathead screw to slide the tip into its proper position.
- Plastic Case Includes 10 knives.
- FOXBC Carbide Inserts keep your woodworking planer for Byrd Tool SHELIX heads cutting cleanly for the best results.
Easy installation and replacement:
Rotation for a new cutting edge when dull or chipped.
Perfectly fit all Bryd Shelix cutterheads.
Smooth surface / noise reduce / durable
Made of top Industrial-grade material allows long work hours producing consistent results.
Ultra-sharp edges avoiding ripples and tearing out.
High precision in each dimension gives our indexable carbide cutters small noise and leaves no lines.
also compatible with part numbers for carbide knife: Powermatic 1791212, Byrd KN400, Oliver A-Byrd 10, Grizzly H7354, Woodcraft 159876, Hermance 113993
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
CA PROP 65 WARNING
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using blades, bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing blades or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. FOXBC Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification
of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of FOXBC products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: FOXBC products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a ubstance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!