Bi-Metal band saw blades 93" X 3/4" X 14 TPI X 0.035"
- Bi-metal type, 93" long, 3/4" wide, 0.035" thick, 14TPI teeth profile
- 14TPI is for thin wall tubes or profiles
- Perfect for soft metal only
- 14TPI is fixed teeth profile, teeth distance is 1.8mm per teeth
- 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
- Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
- Alloy Steel Backer for Fatigue Resistance
- Ideal for thick metal, medium metal and thin gauge metal cutting
- Unique welding technique :strong and smoother welding point
- For all vertical, stationary, floor standing 2-wheel band saws
- Package: 1PC
M42 Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades:
- 12/16TPI, 14/18TPI are suitable for cutting tube and profile (OD less than 20mm)
- 8/12TPI is suitable for cutting tube and profile (OD: 40-150mm),
- 6TPI is suitable for cutting solid bars
- Shop for other TPI for sale
Band Saw blades are constructed with superior metal to resist heat buildup for a longer blade life. The bond between the backer and cutting edge is significantly improved and strengthened for a long-lasting blade.
Each band saw blade is 100% inspected for bend strength and hardness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
CA PROP 65 WARNING
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using blades, bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing blades or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. FOXBC Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification
of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of FOXBC products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: FOXBC products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a ubstance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may also like
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!