Bi-Metal band saw blades 93" X 1/2" X 10/14 TPI X 0.025"
- 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
- Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
- Alloy Steel Backer for Fatigue Resistance
- Ideal for thick metal, medium metal and thin gauge metal cutting
- Unique welding technique :strong and smoother welding point
- For all vertical, stationary, floor standing 2-wheel band saws
- Package: 1PC
M42 Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades:
- 12/16TPI, 14/18TPI are suitable for cutting tube and profile (OD less than 20mm)
- 8/12TPI is suitable for cutting tube and profile (OD: 40-150mm),
- 6TPI is suitable for cutting solid bars
- 14tpi is suitable for cutting thin pipe tube profiles etc
- 14tpi is fixed teeth profile, teeth distance is 1.8mm per teeth
- Shop for other TPI for sale
Band Saw blades are constructed with superior metal to resist heat buildup for a longer blade life. The bond between the backer and cutting edge is significantly improved and strengthened for a long-lasting blade.
Each band saw blade is 100% inspected for bend strength and hardness.