Bi-Metal band saw blades 82" X 1/2" X 24 TPI X 0.025"
• 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
• Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
• Alloy Steel Backer for Fatigue Resistance
• Unique welding technique :strong and smoother welding point
• For all vertical, stationary, floor standing 2-wheel band saws
• Ideal designed to tackle soft/non-ferrous metals including aluminum, copper, lead, zinc and tin and nickle based alloys. However, it's also sharp and diverse enough to handle some hard plastics and most wood based projects.
• Package: 1PC
The blades teeth were constructed with a triple-tempered high speed cobalt steel (M42) and possess an alloy steel backing strip for fatigue resistance. Ultimately, this blade offers high precision accuracy with long-term durability.
• 12/16TPI, 14/18TPI are suitable for cutting tube and profile (OD less than 20mm)
• 8/12TPI is suitable for cutting tube and profile (OD: 40-150mm),
• 6TPI is suitable for cutting solid bars
• 14tpi is suitable for cutting thin pipe tube profiles etc
• 14tpi is fixed teeth profile, teeth distance is 1.8mm per teeth
• Shop for other TPI for sale
The number of TPI defines the pitch of the blade and can vary from 1 to 32 TPI.On some bandsaw blades there are different pitches on the same bladereferred to as Vari-Pitch. TPI is measured from gullet to gullet, not tooth tip totooth tip – this is known as pitch.
The general rule of thumb is:
• For wood and soft materials aim for 3 – 6 teeth in the workpiece.
• For metals and harder materials aim for 6 – 24 teeth in the workpiece.
Some things to note:
• Too few teeth may straddle the work and break teeth.
• Too many teeth can cause gullet overload and strip teeth.
Band Saw blades are constructed with superior metal to resist heat buildup, runs cooler for a longer blade life. The bond between the backer and cutting edge is significantly improved, sharp edges and strengthened for a long-lasting blade.
Each band saw blade is 100% inspected for bend strength and hardness.
Bandsaw Blade Selection Resources (how to select)
- Lengths and Widths,
- Band Saw How-Tos,
- Teeth per Inch(TPI)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!