- 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
- Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
- Alloy Steel Backer for Fatigue Resistance
- Ideal designed to tackle soft/non-ferrous metals including aluminum, copper, lead, zinc and tin and nickle based alloys. However, it's also sharp and diverse enough to handle some hard plastics and most wood based projects.
- Unique welding technique :strong and smoother welding point
- For all vertical, stationary, floor standing 2-wheel band saws
- Package: 1PC
- PERFECT FIT 12 in. Delta 28-140, 28-190 16 in. Delta 28-560 Jet JWBS 120S.
The blades teeth were constructed with a triple-tempered high speed cobalt steel (M42) and possess an alloy steel backing strip for fatigue resistance. Ultimately, this blade offers high precision accuracy with long-term durability.
- 12/16TPI, 14/18TPI are suitable for cutting tube and profile (OD less than 20mm)
- 8/12TPI is suitable for cutting tube and profile (OD: 40-150mm),
- 6TPI is suitable for cutting solid bars
- 14tpi is suitable for cutting thin pipe tube profiles etc
- 14tpi is fixed teeth profile, teeth distance is 1.8mm per teeth
- Shop for other TPI for sale
Each band saw blade is 100% inspected for bend strength and hardness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.