- 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
- Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
- Alloy Steel Backer for Fatigue Resistance
- Unique welding technique :strong and smoother welding point
- For all vertical, stationary, floor standing 2-wheel band saws
- Package: 1PC
- Ideal designed to tackle soft/non-ferrous metals including aluminum, copper, lead, zinc and tin and nickle based alloys. However, it's also sharp and diverse enough to handle some hard plastics and most wood based projects.
The blades teeth were constructed with a triple-tempered high speed cobalt steel (M42) and possess an alloy steel backing strip for fatigue resistance. Ultimately, this blade offers high precision accuracy with long-term durability.
- 12/16TPI, 14/18TPI are suitable for cutting tube and profile (OD less than 20mm)
- 8/12TPI is suitable for cutting tube and profile (OD: 40-150mm),
- 6TPI is suitable for cutting solid bars
- 14tpi is suitable for cutting thin pipe tube profiles etc
- 14tpi is fixed teeth profile, teeth distance is 1.8mm per teeth
- Shop for other TPI for sale
Each band saw blade is 100% inspected for bend strength and hardness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.