72" X 1/2" X 10/14 TPI X 0.025" Bi-Metal band saw blades
- 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
- Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
- Unique welding technique :strong and smoother welding point
- Ideal designed to tackle soft/non-ferrous metals including aluminum, copper, lead, zinc and tin and nickle based alloys. However, it's also sharp and diverse enough to handle some hard plastics and most wood based projects.
What's in The Box
- 1 Pack Band Saw Blades
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Money Back Band Saw Blades Break or Broken Teeth.
The blades teeth were constructed with a triple-tempered high speed cobalt steel (M42) and possess an alloy steel backing strip for fatigue resistance. Ultimately, this blade offers high precision accuracy with long-term durability.
Band Saw blades are constructed with superior metal to resist heat buildup, runs cooler for a longer blade life. The bond between the backer and cutting edge is significantly improved, sharp edges and strengthened for a long-lasting blade.
Each band saw blade is 100% inspected for bend strength and hardness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!