Model Number: MWT420PS
Hardness: HRC 58 - 62
Usage: External Turning Tool
Blade Material: HSS 4341(W4Mo3Cr4V)
Handle Material: Walnut Wood
Length of Blade: 160mm
Length of Handle: 260mm
TASP HSS 1 inch & 5/8 inch Skew Chisel Woodturning Tools
- Ideal to give a slicing action for precise pairing of a joint and detained finishing. Can also be used for fine-tune the spindle with a smooth finish, making V-Cuts and Beads, forming beads, facing off the end of cylindrical workpieces, and can even be used for shaping shallow concave curves in spindles
- 4341 High Speed Steel W4Mo3Cr4V, making it durable & outlast, maintain a sharp cutting edge much longer & require less time to resharpen.
- Walnut Wood Handles, fitted with brass ferrules, which can hold it tightly and comfortably.
- Type: Skew Chisel
- Material of Blade: 4341 HSS (W4Mo3Cr4V)
- Material of Handle: Walnut Wood
- Hardness of Blade: HRC 58～62
- Solid Brass Ferrule
- Shipped sharp and ready to use
- Blade Width:
· 5/8'' (about 16mm)
· 1'' (anout 25mm)
- Lenght of Blade: 6.3'' (160mm)
- Lenght of Handle: 10.2'' (260mm)
- Total Length: 16.5'' (420mm)
Package only contains 1 piece of HSS wood turning tool - 5/8 inch or 1 inch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!