Model Number: MWT420PS
Hardness: HRC 58 - 62
Usage: External Turning Tool
Blade Material: HSS 4341(W4Mo3Cr4V)
Handle Material: Walnut Wood
Length of Blade: 160mm
Length of Handle: 260mm
TASP HSS 1 inch & 5/8 inch Skew Chisel Woodturning Tools
- Ideal to give a slicing action for precise pairing of a joint and detained finishing. Can also be used for fine-tune the spindle with a smooth finish, making V-Cuts and Beads, forming beads, facing off the end of cylindrical workpieces, and can even be used for shaping shallow concave curves in spindles
- 4341 High Speed Steel W4Mo3Cr4V, making it durable & outlast, maintain a sharp cutting edge much longer & require less time to resharpen.
- Walnut Wood Handles, fitted with brass ferrules, which can hold it tightly and comfortably.
- Type: Skew Chisel
- Material of Blade: 4341 HSS (W4Mo3Cr4V)
- Material of Handle: Walnut Wood
- Hardness of Blade: HRC 58～62
- Solid Brass Ferrule
- Shipped sharp and ready to use
- Blade Width:
· 5/8'' (about 16mm)
· 1'' (anout 25mm)
- Lenght of Blade: 6.3'' (160mm)
- Lenght of Handle: 10.2'' (260mm)
- Total Length: 16.5'' (420mm)
Package only contains 1 piece of HSS wood turning tool - 5/8 inch or 1 inch
Payment & Security
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!