Brand Name: lavie
Type: End Mill
Model Number: MC03126
Material: Tungsten Cobalt Alloy
Shank Diameter: 1/2" 12.7MM
Body Material / Carbide tip: 45# steel / YG6X
Balance: +/- .003" tolerance
Blade: Industrial grade micro grain carbide
Cutter: CNC ground to a 600 grit, mirror-like finish
LA VIE 1pc 1/2” Shank Table Edge Router Bit French Baroque Line Knife Woodworking Cutter for Wood Machine Tool MC03126
- Brand new and high quality .
- Using for hand making a drawer or other woodworking.
- Industrial quality router bits .
- Solid hardened steel bodies with anti kickback design.
- Build-up & heat resistant Teflon coating.
- Hook & Shear Angles: High hook & shear angles allow
- Cutters to slice smoothly into stock producing clean, splinter free.
- Bearing: Totally enclosed & lubricated.
- Item: 1/2" Shank Pattern Bits
- Shank Diameter: 1/2"
- Balance: +/- .003" tolerance
- Body: Solid Hardened Steel
- Blade: Industrial grade micro grain carbide
- Cutter: CNC ground to a 600 grit, mirror-like finish
- Detaild specification, pls check following photos.
- 1 x Router Bit
- Color that you placed will be first choice to ship. But if it is out of stock, other colors will be replaced. Please read this note as carefully as you can when you place an order.
- Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
This is Lene Wang, a saleswoman who are in charge in exporting power and hand tools to foreign countries. I only deal in products with high quality.
More quantity, please come to me. The most competitive price will be quoted.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
CA PROP 65 WARNING
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using blades, bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing blades or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. FOXBC Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification
of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of FOXBC products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: FOXBC products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a ubstance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!