Type: End Mill
Material: Tungsten Cobalt Alloy
Shank Diameter: 1/4" (6.35MM) OR 1/2" (12.7MM)
Model Number: Router Bit
Type: End Mill
Body Material / Carbide tip: 45# steel / YG6X
Blade: Industrial grade micro grain carbide
Cutter: CNC ground to a 600 grit, mirror-like finish
Bearing: Totally enclosed & lubricated
1/2" 1/4" Shank Finger Joint Glue Router Bit Milling Cutter Tenon knife Cone Tenon Woodwork Cutters Power Tools
- Brand new and high quality .
- Using for hand making a drawer or other woodworking.
- Industrial quality router bits .
- Solid hardened steel bodies with anti kickback design.
- Build-up & heat resistant Teflon coating.
- Hook & Shear Angles: High hook & shear angles allow
- Cutters to slice smoothly into stock producing clean, splinter free.
- Bearing: Totally enclosed & lubricated.
- Item: 1/2" & 1/4" Shank Router Bit
- Material: 45# steel
- Carbide tip: YG6X
- Shank Diameter: 1/2" OR 1/4"
- Tooth Width: 33mm
- Board Thickness (CNC): 10-35MM
- Net weight: approx. 121g
- Body: Solid Hardened Steel
- Blade: Industrial grade micro grain carbide
- Cutter: CNC ground to a 600 grit, mirror-like finish
- Detaild specification, pls check following photos.
- 1 x 1/2 Finger Joint Router Bit
- 1 x 1/4 Finger Joint Router Bit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!