12-1/2-Inch HSS Planer Blades For Replacement blades for 12-1/2" planers Performax® 240-3749, Performax® 240-3750 Planer - Set of 2
- 12-1/2-Inch replacement knives for Replacement blades for 12-1/2" planers Performax® 240-3749, Performax® 240-3750
- Made of High Speed Steel for longer cutting life
- Easy to install, Double-edged "reversable" high-speed steel construction
- Set of 2, Plastic case packaging
- Blade material: M2/SKH51/W6Mo5Cr4V2 Hardness: HRC 65-68°
The blades are ground with both a primary bevel and a secondary bevel close to the edge. The blades are razor sharp and ready to go.
The dimensions for each blade are:
Length - 12-1/2"
Width - 15/32"
Thickness - 1/16"
The Performax® 12-1/2" Planer features a powerful 15-amp motor and on-board tool storage.
- Powerful 15-amp motor powers cutter-head at 9,400 RPM to produce 18,800 CPM (cuts per minute)
- Capacity to thickness a 12-1/2" board up to 6" thick
- Infeed/Outfeed tables support work piece when entering and exiting the planer to minimize snipe
- Reversible, double-edged steel knives are indexed for quick and easy blade changes
- On-board tool storage and power cord wrap offer extra convenience
- Includes two reversible blades and dust hood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
CA PROP 65 WARNING
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using blades, bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing blades or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. FOXBC Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification
of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of FOXBC products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: FOXBC products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a ubstance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may also like
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!