DIY Supplies: Woodworking
Model Number: Table Set Up Bars
Application: Wood Working Tool
- Set Up Bars come in a portable case with 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2" bars
- The step on the top edge of each bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts
- Bars are made from a soft aluminum which is designed to prevent damage to your router bit or saw blade if contact is made during setup
- Unique design straddles the Router Bit or saw blade to allow for more precise height adjustment
- Step on the top edge of each setup bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts
- Step on the end of each setup bar used to test the fence depth of a table saw blade or Router Bit
- Made from a soft aluminum designed to prevent damage to your Router Bit or saw blade if contact is made during setup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!