Our high-performance, versatile, utility/general purpose saw blade is suitable for cutting the widest range of most steels and non-ferrous metals, to include bundled and solid materials of diverse shapes and sizes on all types of band saw machines.
The tooth profile is durable and of variable pitch for reduced vibration and composed of alloyed high speed steel with 8% cobalt and 10% molybdenum.
Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
Portable Band Saw Blade, For Use With Saw Type Portable Band Saws, Blade Length 44-7/8" in, Teeth per Inch 24, Blade Width 1/2 in, Blade Thickness 0.02 in,
• Improved welding process for longer life
• Wavy tooth set for clean cuts in sheets, tubes and pipes
• Durable M42 Bi-metal construction
• Designed to cut non-ferrous metal, mild steel, cast steel, cast iron and stainless steel, Cutting Type Solid Stock, Thick Metal, Thin Metal,
• For use with the all brand 44-7/8"" Compact Portable Band Saw model.
• Package Quantity 2
Each band saw blade is 100% inspected for bend strength and hardness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.