Our high-performance, versatile, utility/general purpose saw blade is suitable for cutting the widest range of most steels and non-ferrous metals, to include bundled and solid materials of diverse shapes and sizes on all types of band saw machines.
The tooth profile is durable and of variable pitch for reduced vibration and composed of alloyed high speed steel with 8% cobalt and 10% molybdenum.
Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
Portable Band Saw Blade, For Use With Saw Type Portable Band Saws, Blade Length 44-7/8" in, Teeth per Inch 24, Blade Width 1/2 in, Blade Thickness 0.02 in,
• Improved welding process for longer life
• Wavy tooth set for clean cuts in sheets, tubes and pipes
• Durable M42 Bi-metal construction
• Designed to cut non-ferrous metal, mild steel, cast steel, cast iron and stainless steel, Cutting Type Solid Stock, Thick Metal, Thin Metal,
• For use with the all brand 44-7/8"" Compact Portable Band Saw model.
• Package Quantity 2
Each band saw blade is 100% inspected for bend strength and hardness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!